Who are Trinity McQueen
- We are a full service insight consultancy with offices in Leeds and London
- We’re growing pretty fast – but we don’t just hire anyone! We take time to make sure you we’re right for each other. Our colleagues tend to stick around. We look after each other
- Clients are many and varied: Boots, Asda, John Lewis, Debenhams, Dixons Carphone, 02, Hive, Hyundai and Disney
- Like our colleagues, our clients stay with us for the long term. Some have been with us for over 15 years. There’s lots of reasons why, but the fact we care about doing a good job and make sure every project meets their needs
- If you look at our track record, our sweet-spot is complex multi-method projects where we work intensely with a client team to help them create change. We’ve been finalists in the MRS awards 7 of the last 8 years because of this
What does a role look like at Trinity McQueen
- You’ll be given responsibility to make it happen for your clients. Autonomy is baked-in here: we’ll let you get on with it.
- Let’s be honest: no candidate fits a role profile 100%. Role profiles are rigid; people are not. When you join us, you can shape your role. Over time you will be able to do more of what you’re good at and enjoy.
- We think a lot about work-life balance too. Circumstances change, life evolves. If you need to change your working hours we’ll do our best to make this happen. Our MDs are both parents; the business is gender balanced and there are plenty of role models who work flexibly or have done so in the past.
- It is possible to work here and have a life even as a quallie. Qual is tiring. You can’t do great work if you are knackered. We give lieu time for out of hours fieldwork – in other words if you do an evening of groups you get half a day off.
Day to day life at Trinity McQueen
- Insight that changes organisations comes from a tight knit team working intensely to define client problems, plot a meaningful investigation, dig into the detail, brainstorm a solution, summarise what a client has to do next, then wok with them to effect change.
- It is hard work if you do it properly. You give something of yourself to each project. That’s also what makes it rewarding and fun.
- We have a growth mindset. We’re all looking to improve. Practically speaking that means a rolling training plan, on the job coaching and a talent management plan. Be prepared for the MD to ask you to feedback on her moderation style.
- You’ll be working in mixed teams. For us triangulation is not just about layering different methodologies, it’s about harnessing unique perspectives within a project team from MD to RE. We want our teams to be diverse because fresh perspectives are valuable. They help crack problems.
- Our culture? It’s hard to convey without resorting to cliché. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We try to give something back to the communities we work in. We encourage time for reflection. We have regular social events. We’re all different: there’s plenty of room for characters.
1. We look after our clients
2. We know our stuff
3. We stay on top of the money
4. We look after each other
5. We are creative
1. We express frank opinions based on evidence and specialist knowledge
2. We provide crafted, tech enhanced, innovative research solutions
3. We deliver and campaign our work with style
4. We have zip, fizz, energy and tenacity
- Competitive salary
- Profit share scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Income protection for all staff (PHI)
- Death in service (DIS) protection for all staff
Learning & development
- Training programme
- A professional membership of your choice after 3 years
- Conference attendance
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays increasing to 30 days with length of service
- Sabbatical policy
- Office larder (tea, coffee, biscuits, soft drinks and fruit)
- Time out for reflection (weekly topical presentation)
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Regular social events
- Summer and Xmas outings
- Ad hoc drinks after work
- Lieu time for out of hours fieldwork
- Real support for parents returning to work after having children (see career profiles)
- Flexible working
- Role shaping e.g. job share
- 4* hotel policy