Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
SBG – 2036
Issue date 01/03/2019
1. The Prize Draw is not open to employees (or members of their families) of Trinity McQueen, its agents or anyone connected with the prize draw.
2. Only one entry per person per designated Prize Draw will be accepted.
3. No purchase is necessary. Entry to the prize draw is free of charge.
4. Entrants do not have to participate in the online survey to be entered for the prize draw.
5. Entrants can enter using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over to receive the prizes on offer.
7. The closing date for entries is at midnight on the 31st March 2019. You will only be entered into the draw for this survey.
8. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules will be disqualified. No liability shall be taken for entries lost, damaged or delayed in transmission. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for participants being unable to connect to the Promoter's website or to participate in this Prize Draw, or if their entry is late or lost, due to any problem, technical or otherwise connected with their email or web connection. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
9. The draw will take place on the 30th April 2019.
10. The winners will be contacted by e-mail by Trinity McQueen.
11. Contact email@example.com to find out details about winners
12. There are 5 £25 amazon vouchers to be won. There is no cash alternative offered.
13. The prize will be awarded to the first entries drawn at random by an independent, supervised individual.
14. The Promoter is Trinity McQueen.
15. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. If due to circumstances outside the Promoter's control or if the Promoter deems it necessary to suspend, amend or cancel the prize draw, the Promoter reserves the right to do so.
17. Participants entering the prize draw agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions unconditionally. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
18. Participants consent to sharing identifying information with TrinityMcQueen or third party voucher provider for the purpose of administering any prize draws or incentives only.
19. This prize draw is governed by the laws of England and Wales.