Project Executive (London)
About Trinity McQueen
We are an award-winning full-service insight consultancy with offices in Leeds and London.
We deliver creative research projects to help our clients truly understand their audiences, develop stand-out products, build brands that thrive and create superior customer experiences.
We’re growing pretty fast – but we don’t just hire anyone! We take time to make sure we’re right for each other. Our colleagues tend to stick around. We look after each other.
Our clients in London, where this role is based, are many and varied: Post Office, Argos, John Lewis, Open Banking, PlayOJO, Dixons Carphone, TalkTalk, Hive, News UK, Internet Matters, Britvic, Pan Macmillan.
If you'd like to join and develop your career in a creative, fun and fast-paced agency based in Clerkenwell then read on.
Trinity McQueen is recruiting a Project Executive to join our expanding team of quantitative and qualitative researchers in our Clerkenwell office in London. This is a great opportunity to work with and learn at an award-winning agency that is one of the fastest growing in the UK.
This new role will be a varied, interesting and fast-paced, where you will support across a range of market research projects and tasks including:
- Survey research support including scripting, project management, data processing, checking reports
- Qualitative research support including online community / focus group set-up, field management, video editing
- General project and office administration
Key skills for this role
Digitally savvy: you will be someone who can easily pick-up and enjoy using new technology and online software. You will be a confident user of Microsoft's Office suite
Organisation: you will need to be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, manage your time effectively and work to deadlines
Numeracy: you will be very comfortable handling and working with survey data
Accuracy: attention to detail will be key, ensuring that our research projects, data and outputs are 100% accurate
Communication: you will need to be able to communicate effectively with your account teams
Teamwork: you will be part of a close-knit team who you will work with on a daily basis to meet client deadlines
We’re ideally looking for someone with office experience in either a research agency, research fieldwork company or media agency either in a previous job or internship. You'll be experienced at working in a team to deliver projects against goals and deadlines.
The ideal candidate would be:
- A ‘people person’ who enjoys building relationships with colleagues and partners
- Proactive, dedicated, enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude and approach
- Strong and creative communicator with excellent written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously but also a strong team player
- Experienced in building and managing surveys
Benefits of working at Trinity McQueen
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Income protection for all staff (PHI)
- Death in service (DIS) protection for all staff
- Office larder (tea, coffee, biscuits, soft drinks and fruit)
- Regular social events and outings, e.g. Company trip to Bruges
- Lieu time for out of hours work, e.g. attending focus groups
- 3% contributory company pension
- 25 days holiday pro rata, increasing over time spent with us
All applicants should have proof they are eligible to work in the UK (passport or visa). This is a permanent full-time position but there may be flexibility for the right candidate.
For more information or to apply for the role, please send your CV and covering note to: email@example.com