Strategic insight consultancy - Graduate scheme (Leeds)
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing insight consultancies that makes a big difference for its clients?
Trinity McQueen is recruiting two graduate trainees to join their expanding team.
Based in the heart of Leeds City Centre, some of our clients include the BBC, Asda, Boots, TalkTalk, Dixons Carphone, Lucozade, Tesco Bank and Jet 2, to name a few. We are very much a company ‘on the up’, with impressive growth in the last few years and strong ambitions and exciting plans for the future.
You will be part of a fresh intake of talent to help with a new wave of client research & insight programmes. Our previous graduates have all progressed quickly to executive positions: this role presents a great opportunity to be part of a young, fast-growing, ambitious and successful agency.
The position is a 12-month structured training programme where you will be exposed to a broad range of research methodologies and clients, whilst all the time gaining valuable skills by working on live client projects.
Key skills for this role:
- Numeracy: you will be extremely comfortable handling, analysing and interpreting large numeric data sets – and looking for “the story” hidden within it
- Accuracy: attention to detail when handling and manipulating quantitative data
- Literacy: you will be writing reports and creating insight-led presentations which require a high standard of written English
- Communication: you will need to be able to communicate effectively with your account teams. In time, you will have the opportunity to present findings to clients
- Computing skills: you will need to be well versed in using all Microsoft Office programmes
- Teamwork: you will be part of a close-knit team of 40 researchers who you will work with on a daily basis to meet client deadlines
- Organisation: you will need to be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
You will be:
- Confident & enthusiastic with an abundance of ‘zip’, ‘fizz’, energy and tenacity
- Tenacious and able to adapt to feedback
- Looking to start a career in market research
- Interested in business, marketing, consumer behaviour or psychology
- Resilient and able to challenge your peers
- Confident in expressing strong views based on evidence
- Expecting a 2:1 degree or above
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Previous experience with market research data or methods is preferred but is not essential.
All applicants should have proof they are eligible to work in the UK (passport or visa).