Graduate Research Analyst (London)
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing insight consultancies that makes a big difference for its clients?
Trinity McQueen is recruiting a graduate trainee to join their expanding team.
Based in London, some of our clients include Argos, Hive, Post Office, TalkTalk and Dixons Carphone, to name a few. We are very much a company ‘on the up’, with impressive growth in the last few years and strong ambitions and exciting plans for the future.
You will be part of a fresh intake of talent to help with a new wave of client research & insight programmes, where you will be exposed to a broad range of research methodologies and clients, whilst all the time gaining valuable skills by working on live client projects. Our previous graduates have all progressed quickly to executive positions: this role presents a great opportunity to be part of a young, fast-growing, ambitious and successful agency.
Key skills for this role:
- - Numeracy: you will be extremely comfortable handling, analysing and interpreting large numeric data sets – and looking for “the story” hidden within it
- - Accuracy: attention to detail when handling and manipulating quantitative data
- - Literacy: you will be writing reports and creating insight-led presentations which require a high standard of written English
- - Communication: you will need to be able to communicate effectively with your account teams. In time, you will have the opportunity to present findings to clients
- - Computing skills: you will need to be well versed in using all Microsoft Office programmes
- - Teamwork: you will be part of a close-knit team of researchers who you will work with on a daily basis to meet client deadlines
- - Organisation: you will need to be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
You will be:
- - Confident & enthusiastic with an abundance of ‘zip’, ‘fizz’, energy and tenacity
- - Tenacious and able to adapt to feedback
- - Looking to start a career in market research
- - Interested in business, marketing, consumer behaviour or psychology
- - Resilient and able to challenge your peers
- - Confident in expressing strong views based on evidence
- - Expecting a 2:1 degree or above
- - Previous experience with market research data or methods is preferred but is not essential.
All applicants should have proof they are eligible to work in the UK (passport or visa).