Are you looking for an exciting next step in your career? Do you want to work on amazing brands for an agency that offers a great work-life balance, a collaborative environment, and promises a fulfilling career in research? If so, we are looking for an energetic, self-motivated and passionate Integrated Research Executive to join our 40 strong team of talented researchers. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills in Quantitative and Qualitative research methods across a whole host of sectors including retail, FMCG, leisure & travel, media, tech, financial services and utilities.
Integrated Research Executive
Integrated Research Executive
Based in Leeds, full time, permanent position.
We’re looking for a super-talented Integrated Research Executive with experience in both quantitative and qualitative research methods to join our fast growing team to work on a number of growing accounts.
Trinity McQueen cover both quantitative & qualitative disciplines and we are looking for someone who is a confident, safe pair of hands to take on various aspects of project management from research design and set up, fieldwork, data analysis, through to delivering the final presentation with opportunities to lead proposal writing and take part in pitching.
We’re an agency that grounds our research in behavioural understanding – so you’ll have an appetite for learning more about behavioural science and applying it to your work. Observing and making the most of ‘real’ unmediated moments and leaving space for understanding beyond questioning.
About your experience
- Strong 1-2 years market research agency or client-side insight role experience is essential
- Delivering insight to clients at a consistently high level
- Experience of working across a wide range of sectors including the financial services, utilities, and leisure sector would be ideal
- Good track record of building relationships with clients and experience of providing clients with consultative insight and direction
- Well versed in using all Microsoft Office software, as well as research tools such as Recollective & Q.
- Strong presentation skills, credibility in front of clients and ability to present clear information quickly and with gusto!
- You will be writing reports and creating insight-led presentations which require a very good standard of written English
To be a good fit for this role and Trinity McQueen, you will be:
- Looking to further develop your career in market research
- Confident, enthusiastic and flexible with a “can do” attitude
- Interested in business, marketing and consumer behaviour
- On top of all the latest developments in both quantitative and qualitative research
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Have great attention to detail and pride in the quality of work you produce
- Resilient, able to challenge your peers
- Willing to try new things, innovate and be flexible for your clients
- Hybrid working with a minimum of 2 days in the office
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Birthday off in addition to the 25 days starting holiday
- End of year discretionary bonus
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Dedicated annual training budget
- Enhanced occupational maternity/paternity pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan to cover everyday health costs like dentist, opticians, physio etc
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme and counselling
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Interest free annual travel season ticket loans
- Trained Mental Health First Aiders
- Access to a PERKS website for savings on everyday purchases
- 2 paid days off per year for volunteering/charity work
- Paid for company social events
All applicants should have proof they are eligible to work in the UK for this full time, permanent position.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and covering note detailing why you think you would be great for the role to our Head of People & Operational Development, Sarah Grace at email@example.com
Find out more and become our new Integrated Research Executive